- All information on courses within the directory have been validated as of 1 February 2020 and will be updated quarterly.
- The information gathered has been through consultation with (BLMK Partners) Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Central Bedfordshire Council, Bedford Borough Council, Bedford Care Group, Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group, Milton Keynes Council, Luton Clinical Commissioning Group and Luton Council,
- The BLMK partners have endorsed and recommended these priority courses for training and education to support local people with their care needs in their preferred place of residence (at home or residential).
- Consultations have taken place with local Care Home Providers, National Charities and Agencies all of whom have provided feedback to make this directory user friendly.
- Residential and domiciliary care staff employed within Bedfordshire, Luton & Milton Keynes have provided feedback on the content and user friendliness of the site.
- The information will provide the user or learner with a guide on what learning group the course is suitable for.
- It is important to note that health and social care staff who use this Directory to book on courses, are responsible for collecting their own portfolio of course achievements.
If you cannot find a course, having problems with a link or have any queries, please click here to email
CCS is hosting this email as this Directory is an initiative delivered as part of the BLMK ICS Workforce Programme)