Join BLMK Primary Care Training Hub and make a difference.
- Do you want to influence the development of the Primary Care Workforce in BLMK?
- Are you passionate about supporting education, training and career development of your peers?
- Are you curious about developing and implementing new ways of working?
- Are you innovative, creative and looking for an opportunity to grow new skills?
We may have a role for you! The Training Hub team is expanding our expert workforce lead roles and currently recruiting for the following roles:
(Click on the link to download the job description and person specification)
- Quality and Differential Attainment Lead (Medical Practice) Provisional interview date: Wednesday 3rd February (AM)
- Quality and Differential Attainment Lead (Clinical Practice) Provisional interview date: Wednesday 27th February (AM)
- Community Paramedic Ambassador Provisional interview date: Monday 1st February (PM)
- Physiotherapist Ambassador Provisional interview date: Friday 29th January (AM)
- Practice Manager Lead Provisional interview date: Friday 5th February (AM)
APPLY NOW – closing date Monday 18th January 2021
For more information please see the job description and person specification for each role. To apply, please send a two-page (max) covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 18th January. If you would like an informal discussion about the roles, please send the team an email and we will arrange a call in January.