HEE Workforce Planning Masterclass
This 18 week programme is open to NHS, Primary Care Networks and Social Care.
In July, HEE will be launching in the East of England a training Programme that will provide a practical guide to sustainable and evidence-based workforce planning and will support groups through every step of planning for a real-life workforce transformation project.
During this practical 18-week course, participants will be guided in the use of tried and tested improvement tools and techniques such as clinical pathway mapping, skills profiling, and competency mapping, alongside opportunities for cross-organisational reflective learning and peer support. The Programme will follow the 6 Step Workforce Planning model as well as the HEE STAR a tried and tested workforce transformation tool.
Candidates need to be committed to working as a member of a local team and are advised to apply within multi-professional groups of 3-5 representatives from those involved in the project.
Next cohorts to run from July 2022. Deadline to apply: 17th June 2022
It is suitable for a wide range of staff from any professional background i.e :-
- Workforce planners, workforce information specialists, HR or workforce development, workforce transformation functions
- Clinical leads from any discipline
- STP/ICS workforce teams
- Staff involved in the development of new or extended roles
- Senior Leaders and Directors
- Project or Pathway Managers involved in service improvement and/or large scale change management
For more information: