Leading Beyond Boundaries 2023 Opening Soon!
Leading Beyond Boundaries: Being your journey of personal development to lead, inspire, influence and mobilise others.
Who is it for?
- Applications to join this exciting 6 month system leadership development programme will be opening soon. It is open to all Bedfordshire, Luton & Milton Keynes NHS, Local Authorities, Partners such as voluntary, community and social enterprise sectors.
- We know that organisations flourish and new ideas come when the workforce is diverse. We especially encourage people from under-represented backgrounds to join the programme.
What to expect?
- Knowledge and expertise from inspirational keynote speakers
- Built your toolkit of relevant models, frameworks, tips and techniques for system leadership
- Over the course of the programme you are expected to tackle a “change challenge” – a self-determine, system improvement initiative that involves working beyond boundaries.
- Engaging blended lending programme (face to face and online sessions)
Recommendation from a colleague on this programme:
“This experiential and practical leadership programme is a fantastic opportunity to develop your capacity (skills, knowledge and insight) for leading beyond traditional boundaries, to strengthen your network with colleagues across the system”
For further information or to express your interest in the programme, please email Sophia Akhtar here