Care training directory
Alzheimer’s Society: Dementia Learning Hub
Intended audience group: All
Alzheimer’s Society Learning Hub is an exciting, interactive, educational learning platform suitable for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge around dementia.
It offers a wide range of online interactive learning courses for families, friends and organisations from every sector.
Below are the current dementia courses with more coming soon.
- Introduction to the dementia journey
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding the early stages of dementia
- Engaging with people in the early stages of dementia
- Responding to distressed behaviour
- Creating dementia friendly environments
- Understanding the later stages of dementia
- Supporting people with dementia at end of life
- Supporting people in the later stages of dementia
- Creating dementia-friendly care environments
- Creating dementia-friendly customer environments
The following dementia courses will be available in the near future – watch this space!
- A guide to planning ahead
- Bridging the gap between professional and family carers