Care training directory
Willen Hospice Education & Training
Intended Audience Group:
Please check via Willen Hospice education and training page (link or QR code below) for each of the courses listed below to understand who is eligible for the course.
Join a course and learn with us (virtual & face to face). Willen Hospice has devised a range of study days and courses for professionals who provide palliative and end of life care to patients. We have on-site training facilities that you can make use of, or arrange to attend courses to upskill your team. Our experienced staff are happy to tailor a study day to suit the needs of your organisation.
- Registered Nurse Verification of Expected Adult Death (NVoEAD)
- Management of Lymphoedema in Advanced Cancer and Oedema at the End of Life
- Recognising Dying
- Emotional Intelligence & Resilience
- Syringe Driver (CSCI) Training for Registered Nurses
- Willen SPC Webinars (monthly)