Beth can provide evidence search services, plus evidence summaries, for patient care or for workforce initiatives, service improvement projects and proposals e.g. for PCN Portfolio Development Funding Opportunity projects.
This can be anything from a basic fact-check to a comprehensive search. If you are thinking about how to start or improve a service or clinic, need to find the evidence for treatment options, or looking for new ideas to support your staff, and would benefit from a search to gather evidence, information or ideas, I look forward to hearing from you.
I can look for clinical research papers, policy and procedure documents, or anything that’s relevant to your query.
So far I have completed searches on both clinical and non-clinical topics. For example:
Clinical Evidence Search Topic Examples
- Lifestyle medicine for chronic pain
- General practice care for patients nearing end of life
- Biologic drugs for ulcerative colitis
- Obesity and Weight Management Clinics and Services
Non-Clinical Evidence Search Topics Examples
- Skill Mix for Same-Day/Minor Illness Services in Primary Care
- Attraction and retention of staff in health and care
- Methods to prevent violence and aggression in healthcare settings