Here you will find resources available via NHS OpenAthens
Contact Beth via firstname.lastname@example.org for help with registering for NHS OpenAthens, accessing and using any of these resources.
Access to Resources
Register for an NHS OpenAthens account to access these resources.
Select the organisation that is most applicable to you e.g. BLMK.
Knowledge and Library Hub
The Knowledge and Library Hub brings together key resources in one place including BMJ Best Practice, ebooks, journals, and databases such as MedLine and CINAHL. You can access the Hub without logging in, but you will need an NHS OpenAthens account to access any of the resources.
- Browzine Library for browsing journals
- Search the hub for ebooks
- Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical and Cancer Guidelines for evidence-based clinical nursing procedures related to every aspect of care
- Maudlsey Prescribing Guidelines for guidelines in prescribing psychotropic medications
- Search databases in-depth information such as systematic reviews and research articles
- Go to the knowledge and Library Hub to explore more resources
BMJ Best Practice
BMJ Best Practice summarises the evidence to support decision-making at the point of care.
Step by step guides to diagnosis, prognosis and treatment, plus procedure videos connect you to the latest evidence and best practice when you need it.
Download the BMJ Best Practice app to access all this content offline and on the go. Log in with your OpenAthens account and register for a BMJ Best Practice personal account to use the app.