Primary Care Leadership Development Programme
The NHS (National Health Service) East of England Leadership Academy is offering opportunities to undertake the Primary Care Leadership Development programme, with two programmes running over 5 half-day modules from November 2022 – February 2023.
We recognise that Leadership can come from anywhere, not just from the ‘top’ and the programme is for anybody wanting to develop their current leadership in primary care settings or who are aspiring future leaders.
Programme alumni include people in the following roles:
- Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE)
- Public health staff in local authorities
- Clinical Directors
- Strategic and Business Managers
- PCN managers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Care Coordinators
- Practice Managers, and their deputies/assistants
- Practice Nurses
- Social Prescribing Link Workers
If you or someone you know, including those who could not get onto previous oversubscribed programmes, would be interested, please click here to find the full details of the programme and an application form (to be submitted by 5 pm on Wednesday 7th September).