20 April 2021 – 10.00 – 13.00
This virtual event is an opportunity get together with other registered nursing associates, apprentice nursing associates and those who support this role within social care.
This is the first national community of practice which will give you the chance to:
- share best practice
- discuss how the role is developing in different parts of the country and different services
- share your thoughts on COVID-19 and related activity
As the newly appointed Chief Nurse for Social Care, Deborah Sturdy has expressed an intention to deliver a key note address at the event.
In addition, we will have workshop sessions delivered by key national stakeholders for social care nursing:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Health Education England (HEE)
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
Please click here to register