Join the Training Hub
BLMK Primary Care Training Hub may have the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career and make a difference to the Primary Care Workforce.
Please see our current opportunities below:
x2 Advanced Clinical Practitioner Supervision Ambassadors
Are you passionate about ACP education and supervision? Are you a qualified Advanced Practitioner looking to develop your leadership skills and support fellow and aspiring Advanced Practitioners?
The ACP Supervision Ambassador will be responsible for:
- Promoting the roles in Advancing Practice (including First Contact Practitioners)
- Leading on the development of high quality supervision for Advanced Practitioners / FCPs
- Support practices and Primary Care Networks to deliver appropriate supervision to qualified and trainee Advanced Clinical Practitioners / FCPs
- Support practices and individuals to understand the requirements for Advanced Practitioners / FCPs, promote best practice and develop mechanisms to support trainees in difficulty
- The post holder will work closely with the Advanced Practice Faculty, ICS and Primary Care Advanced Practice Leads to support delivery of the Advanced Practice programme
We are recruiting for 2 part time posts, 15 hours per week on a 12 month fixed term contract. Employment will be through an MoU with your current practice.
For more information, please see the job description and person specification for the role BLMK Primary Care ACP Supervision Ambassador JD.
To apply, please complete a cover letter of no more than two pages and send a copy along with the latest version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Monday 23rd January 2023 If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jo Finney at email@example.com
We are intending to interview on Monday 6th February.