BLMK Teaching Partnership: Learning & Development
The BLMK Teaching Partnership have a number of invaluable learning opportunities on offer from partner providers which are pre-funded for professionals within the partnership. Details on programmes and how to book can be seen below:
BASW Pre-funded courses
If you are a social work student/apprentice/ASYE within the Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes (BLMK) Partnership working in Adult Social Care or children’s services, you have pre-funded access to any of the BASW courses attached.
Instructions for delegates booking sessions:
- Access the advert and registration page for the course you would like to book from the link within the excel course list
- Click ‘book now’ at the bottom of the advert
- Fill in your registration details
- Select correct event fee – IMPORTANT – use the fee (member/non member) level signposted in column C of the course list. BASW members can of course select the members price for all bookings
- Select ‘pay later by invoice’
- In any required invoice detail fields, please copy and paste ‘Central Beds Block’ into each field– this will help BASW identify your bookings and not generate additional invoices.
- A confirmation email will then be sent to you and join links will be shared ahead of any sessions
- Any questions contact ProfDE@basw.co.uk
Developing Together Social Work Teaching Partnership
If you are a social worker/student/apprentice (or interested in social work) working across the Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes (BLMK) Partnership working in Adult Social Care or Children’s Services, you have pre-funded access to any of the above courses our colleagues from the Developing Together Teaching Partnership.
Please click on the course title and book your course under ‘Central Bedfordshire’ as the organisation, rather than ‘Other’. Also, to please note the venues when booking, as some sessions will be in person.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org