The BLMK Training Hub exists to support the Primary Care Workforce to identify, translate, implement, deliver and evaluate workforce transformation initiatives and offers support in the areas of workforce planning, attraction and recruitment practices, embedding and on-boarding and identifying training needs.
Our Operating Principles:
- All places or funding will be allocated on a capitated fair shares basis across BLMK, subject to meeting the criteria of the programme or initiative
- We will maximise all opportunities for MDT training
- Backfill will be considered to support training or development when it is outside the expectation of their role and over and above normal personal development (subject to availability of funding)
- Follow up and feedback will be provided following unsuccessful applications
- Unsuccessful applicants will be supported with their next application
Our vision is an empowered Primary Care workforce who demonstrate strong and compassionate leadership, work as one team for the collective benefit of all and all of our workforce are motivated and feel valued, feeling that BLMK is the best place to work and learn.